RevGalBlogPals writes, “For this Friday Five, let’s have a free-for-all: Write 5 items about anything connected to Christmas, which of course includes Advent! Be personal, professional, spiritual of however you are feeling!
(1) Advent is one of my fave seasons of the church year! There is just something great about waiting and watching! It reminds to look for the light of Jesus especially when the world around us is hurting!
(2) I love giving gifts to others! It’s fun to try to fit the perfect gift for that person! In return, I feel so loved when I get a gift too! So much thought goes into those gifts!
(3) I LOVE sitting in front of my Christmas tree with the lights on and watching Christmas movies! I enjoy sitting there munching on my favorite; cinnamon candy canes! They are so hard to find but I love them!!!
(4) So much Christmas goodies! Not good for the waist at all! I’ve been trying to enjoy the treats but still limit myself!
(5) “And she gave birth to her first born son and wrapped him in bands of cloth and laid him in a manger, because there was no place for them in the inn!”—Luke 2:7