1. Exercise, what do you do if you can’t face getting out into the cold and damp?
I am an active Curves member. When I cant get outside, I try harder to make it to Curves. I love that I can work out in 30 minutes. I also love the woman that work out at the same time that I do…makes the time go so much faster.
2. Food; time to comfort eat, or time to prepare your body for the coming spring/summer? Im definetely a comfort eater and so wish I wasnt!
3. Brainpower; do you like me need to stave off depression, if so how do you do it?
Not usually but if I do, I try to talk to friends and/or do things that lift my spirit!
4. How about a story that lifts your spirits, is there a book or film that you return to to stave off the gloom? Because of Winn Dixie
5. Looking forward, do you have a favourite spring flower/ is there something that says spring is here more than anything else? I love daisies! For me, spring is here when there is no more snow on the ground and no more winter storms etc.
Bonus; post a poem/ piece of music that points to the coming spring……
I cant think of a poem or piece of music that points to spring at this time! 🙁