Name five things you like a lot that some close relative or significant other did/does not like. This could be food, movies, hobbies, music, sports or whatever springs to mind.
1. I love Chili and pretty much anything that is somewhat spicy. My sister cannot stand anything spicy. She hates chili etc.
2. The movie Rent! I absolutely love this movie. Its so much fun and has such a wonderful message. However Im pretty sure most people in my family wouldnt find it enjoyable like my dad. He just doesnt strike me as the type of guy who likes musicals.
3. Swimming. My mom, sister, and I love the water. In fact in the summer, we used to live at the swimming pool. However Dad would not. He is not a big fan of water like that. And the one time he did go, he was sitting on the edge of the pool and a neighbor kid pushed him in so after that needless to say, Dad wouldnt go with us to the pool.
4. I love to write stories and poetry. Its definetely one of my passions. My family loves to read what I write but they dont have the same passion for it as I do. My sister used to always ask me to help her write papers etc. She doesnt like to write like I do.
5. Cinnamon Gummy bears! I love them! But since they are somewhat hot and spicy, of course, my sister does not eat them. She wont eat Hot Tamales either which is another one of my faves!