This Friday Five is Fairly Simple. Name five things you have enjoyed this week.
1. The first thing I enjoyed this week was driving to Sioux Falls SD, spending some time with my good friend Carrie, and attending the LifeLight Festival. It was great despite the fact it was rainy and chilly most of the weekend. LifeLight is one of the biggest outdoor christian concerts…100 concerts on 6 stages. Its awesome. We saw Audio Adrenaline, Casting Crowns, SuperChick, Jeremy Camp, Philips Craig and Dean, Rebecca St James etc. It was such a fun and good time.
2. The second thing was celebrating my 28th birthday on Sunday Sept 3. I drove home from Sioux Falls that morning, went to my dads, helped him paint the house and spent time with him and his girlfriend. She even made me a bday cake which was really cool!
3. The third thing was getting to see some good friends from camp that I worked with. I havent seen them for a while so it was good to hook up with them and catch up. We were going to try and hook up again at LifeLight but it was so crowded and busy that we never really got a chance to catch up after our first meeting.
4. The fourth thing was just getting to relax, read a good book, catch up on some emails, and getting some comments on my blog. I love getting comments on my blog!
5. Last but not certaintly not least was seeing my mom today. A lady from my church drove to the town my mom is in for a dr’s appointment so she let me come with her. Mom and I went out to eat, visited, walked, etc. I only got to see her for a couple hours which she was happy about but it was hard for her to let me leave. With her nerves, she gets emotional easily. But it still was good to spend time with her and see her!