1. In what kind of environment do you sleep best? (e.g. amount of light and noise, temperature, number of pillows, breathe-right strip, sleeping in the buff, etc.) I can sleep pretty much anywhere. In fact, I can sleep through just about anything. The other night it thundered really loud and I didnt here a thing, I slept right through it. But I like to sleep in a t-shirt and usually a light cotton pj pants. I like cozy blankets, one pillow and pretty dark. I’m told I’m a pretty loud snorer so when Im around other people, I’ve started to use breathe-right strips. I cant believe I just admitted that!
2. How much sleep do you need to feel consistently well-rested?How much can you get by on?What are the consequences when you don’t get enough? I really need about 7-8 hours but I can get by with about 5. Actually to be honest, I am told that I can be pretty pleasant even if I haven’t had enough but when I dont have enough, I’m usually more testy and also not quite as upbeat and bubbly!
3. Night owl or morning person?
I’m both. I like to stay up late but then again I don’t mind getting up in the ams either. I’m one of those people everyone hates because I’m usually pretty perky in the morning. Not sure if that is a blessing or a curse!
4. Favorite cure for insomnia? I usually just toss and turn but when that doesnt work, I like to grab a good book or like to see what’s on in the morning. Sometimes I’ll even try to count sheep but that never seems to work for me.
5. To snooze or not to snooze? Why or why not?
100 % to snooze! I figure even if I can lay there or sleep for 10 more minutes that will help me out and it also seems to make it easier for me to get up when I hit the snooze button!