1. Share, if you wish, the biggest change you experienced this past year. The biggest change was probably finally getting my first call, moving into my own place , and learning how to survive on my own.
2. Talk about a time you changed your mind about something, important or not. That would probably be when I decided to go to seminary. I always said that I would never do that but after touring Wartburg, I fell in love and realized that God was calling me there. So needless to say, I changed my mind and ended up at seminary.
3. Bishop John Shelby Spong wrote a controversial book called “Why Christianity Must Change or Die.” Setting aside his ideas–what kind of changes would you like to see in the Church? Hmmm…that is a good question. I’ll have to think about this one a little more. Im sure there are things Id like to see changed but its a little too early in the am for me to be thinking so hard.
4. Have you changed your hairstyle/hair color in the last five years? If so, how many times? Yes, I change my hairstyle pretty often. Im always trying to look for something new, fun, different, easy to take care of etc. I also got highlights for the first time about a year ago and I love them so I probably will get them again.
5. What WERE they thinking with that New Coke thing? Ok since I was only 7 when the New Coke came out, I dont remember much. I was probably too busy playing with my barbie dolls or cabbage patch dolls or something. But seriously what were they thinking?!?!
Sounds like fun hair!
Hope the new call is going well-
as for the hair- I’m always changing mine- never highlights to- they’re next on my list!
7 when New Coke came out??? SIGH. I feel old.
I’m with Deb. I feel old… YOu were a baby.