1) Are you a baby about small injuries? nope
2) What’s the silliest way you have ever hurt yourself? hmm thats a good question. I would probably say labor day weekend when I was helping my dad paint. I tripped over some stubble of a tree my dad cut down and scraped underneath my big toe. Took off a big chunk of skin. I thought I was fine and started painting but a couple minutes later when I looked down there was blood on my sandle.
3) Who took care of your boo-boos when you were a child? My mom and dad and sometimes grandparents especially when mom was sick.
4) Are you a good nurse when others have boo-boos? I think so but not really sure
5) What’s the worst accidental injury you’ve suffered? Did it require a trip to the Emergency Room? I would say when I was two years old. My dad and I were outside on a nice summer day. I was playing around on the lawnchair and the next thing my dad knew I had tumbled off and cut my head open on the sharp part of the lawnchair. Dad didnt have any shoes on. However he grabbed me and took me to the hospital where I got three stitches on my forehead. I still have the scar to this day. My sister also had quite the mishap when she was in junior high school. She was at a friends playing and tripped over a culvert. She cut her leg open on the sharp part of the culvert and had to have 50 stitches—25 in and 25 out. When they came to get my mom, they were like your daughters hurt and mom thought oh it cant be that bad until she got out to the car. Ill never forget it because my sister had to keep it covered pretty well and she got tired of telling people what happened so she would say go ask my sister and I had to tell the story.