Sometimes it is so easy to get caught up in the busyness of life etc that all we can focus on is that; the craziness of life. After reading a friend’s blog post tonight, I decided I was going to spend more time focusing on the blessings; the “every day holy” of life! So what am I thankful for today?
1. Sitting in my apartment drinking tea from a great gift my friend Sonflower Child gave me as a bday gift this year.
2. The awesome friends and family in my life. My life has been enriched by each of you. I miss so many of you so much and wish we could see each other more often.
3. A job that I love
5. Going to work out and being greeted by the other ladies who work out there too.
6. Hearing a baby coo or getting my “baby fix” for the day
7. An unexpected letter in the mail! What a nice surprise that was! (An unexpected phone call is always great too!)
8. Spending time with awesome colleagues in ministry
9. Project Runway!!! And any of my other fave shows. Sometimes mindless tv is what I need to debrief and chill out at after a long day!
There are so many more I could probably name but this is a start. What are you thankful for today?