For this Friday’s Five, share with us five transformations that the coming fall will bring your way.
1. Hopefully one of the transformations that will come this fall will be losing more weight. Ive been trying to transform myself for about a year and was doing well but then I hit that plateau and have been stuck there.
2. My job in a sense will incur some transformations since I have been here a year and now know what my job entails etc. It will be fun to make the milestone classes etc my own.
3. Another transformation is that my sister has moved closer to home since being away for about three years in a state about thousands of miles.
4. Another transformation is that hopefully I wont be moving at all this year. Seems like Ive been constantly moving over the last couple of years.
5. But the biggest transformation of all is that I will be leaving my twenties and entering my thirties. Thats right in a few weeks….I will be the big 3-0! Not sure how I feel about that or how it will affect me etc. Im in that time in my life where Im ready to settle down, start a family etc but no prospects in sight! 🙁 Oh well guess Ill see what the thirties bring me!
Bonus: Give us your favorite activity that is made possible by the arrival of fall.
Hmmm thats a hard one. I love watching the leaves and trees change colors.
Nice to get to know you a bit through the FF! Great play and enjoy your 30’s!
Enjoy your thirties and fall in Minnesota!
We will be embracing change of some kind. I still feel called to Trinity; however, Kathy’s tenure at her Trinity will be coming to an end probably sometime this year. We are in conversation with our bishop and the bishops of synods out west where our extended family is.
As you enter the 30’s, I just entered the 40’s. Not much difference although I do think my 30’s were more fun than my 20’s. Ben turning 5 is what is freaking me out.
Best thing about fall? Well, it is the best season in the Midwest and it is not winter. 🙂