1. A color that you enjoy (and where you find it–GREEN! My Iphone 5C is neon green, my bedding is green, a lot of my clothes have green in them, Green cups and glasses. I think I might be a little obsessed with green! 😛
2. A food or drink you have discovered recently that is just da bomb!
Hmmm…I cant think of anything. I recently found Pure Leaf tea and I have really been enjoying that!
3. A simile for tiredness– (Saw this and thought it was cute!)
4. A random picture from your phone, camera or computer
5. Your least favorite bill: car mechanic, dentist or plumber?
Totally car mechanic. Since moving at the end of December, I have had to put new tires, a new steering hose and pump in my car! I hope..and pray that I am done for a while now!
BONUS: If you are going to have a Lenten practice or discipline, what is it? If you have a book or on-line resource, be sure to share it! For the last several years, my practice has been to pray through my friends list for Lent. I love it…and plan on doing it again this year.
My favorite color is green, too. When I lived in RI, my front door was green. Now in TX, I have three rooms painted green and green carpet in much of the house.
Ick…on the car stuff. Hope it is all fixed. I like Pure Leaf tea as well…straight…no lemon or sugar!
green is cool, and sometimes blogger isn't quite… thanks for playing!
Ugh. Car stuff. But Green is a reminder of God who makes all things new. 🙂 Thanks for playing!