1. How do you intentionally make a vital daily connection with God? What roots you and gives you life? I take time to pray every night before I go to bed! Writing, spending time with friends, etc give me life!
2. Do you have a favourite space/ place that you go to? Camp of the Cross Ministries and so many other places
3. Is there a particular passage, phrase or prayer that brings you immediately into God’s presence? So I’m totally a Lutheran gal! “Saved by grace through faith” and also Romans 14:8. I also cling to “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.”
4. Music- essential ingredient or distraction- discuss—Totally essential ingredient!
5. Silence and solitude or engagement with like minded others? It depends. A little of both!
Bonus, a poem, piece of inspirational prose or music that speaks to you of that vital connection… My new latest favorite Christian artist is Jason Gray! His music really speaks to me and truly keeps me connected to God!