Today’s Friday is about babies. Tell us about babies in your life, of all kinds, even ideas!
Tell us about the babies you’ve paid attention to in your life:
1. babies of family or friends–Shout out to my friends L and B on their new baby girl M. Also shout out to my friends J and C on the birth of their new son D. And a third Shout to GirlWithBlog and her Husby on the announcement that they are expecting again. Anyone who knows me knows that I LOVE babies. I am so ready to have babies of my own. Either I need to find my Mr. Right OR I need to simply adopt or do foster care. I love buying baby gifts for all my friends and families and their little ones! Babies are oh so sweet and remind me of the beauty of God’s creation.
2. animal babies–Baby calves. I love bottle feeding baby calves. I miss getting to do this more often than I do. Baby kitties. Baby monkeys. Any baby animal gets me!
3. babies you remember in movies or on tv–The twins born to Jesse and Rebecca on Full House. The current babies on Greys. Lots of babies seen on America’s Funniest Home Videos. Babies seem to be all over the place on tv and on movies when you think about it!
4. babies in the Bible–So many but the one that immediately sticks out in my head is Baby Jesus!
5. anything that may be a “baby” arising in your own life–Hmmm….I’ll have to think about this one!