(1) Texting with my faves
(2) Being on launch teams. Thanks JB! Your book is a message that the world needs to hear.
(3) New yummy teas from Chelsea Market.
(4) A visit from SW and his family. So fun!
(5) My Luna kitty!!
(6) MJ being G tube free!!
(7) Chokecherry Festival Fun
(8) Catching up on my shows.
(9) Tackling Mt. Laundry
(10) UMM Sweet Corn Festival
(11) Getting to see people I haven’t seen in forever. Good to see PD and MH!
(12) Water on an extremely hot day!
(14) Baby smiles!!
I am linking up for the Five Minute Friday. The FMF is hosted by Kate Motaung over at our Five Minute Friday website. Today’s word prompt is “woman.” It has been weeks since I’ve been able to participate. I’ve missed this group of friends. We’d love to have you join us.
Her hands tell the stories of how much she has loved and been loved. Her eyes carry with her the laughter and tears of a life well lived. Her face carried the worry lines of all the worry she has carried over her life. She is a woman who has taught me so much about love; unconditional love.
This woman is my momma. Our momma who has lived most of my life with a mental illness. Even though she lives with this illness, she embodies Christ’s love to all she encounters. She seriously would give the shirt of of her back to someone in need. She lives a life of faith that has carried her through life’s ups and downs. She embodies the power and grace God has bestowed upon her.
I hope that I someday I am half the mom she has been to my sister and I. I hope that I am half the woman she is today and every day!
(1) NYC trip!
(2) Time with Aunt N and Uncle B
(3) The tour lady on the Big Bus Tour. She was insane!
(4) Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island
(5) Getting to catch up and have an adult beverage with MR in NYC.
(6) Sleeping after a very long day of walking.
(7) Good tour guides.
(8) Wicked on Broadway!!
(9) Keith Urban on the Today Show
(10) The Bronx Zoo with sis
(12) Good flights home.
(13) KK picking Ann and I up at the airport and taking us to my house.
(14) Playing with Luna
(15) Twinings Lemon and Ginger Tea
(16) A beautiful PLN!!