Hi friends! Can’t believe I haven’t posted for a few weeks. So here’s three weeks worth of Sunday Blessings.
(1) Getting back into a workout routine
(2) A Vox from KA
(3) A shout out from my friend JN on her blog as well as a thank you note from her
(4) Texting with my friend STM
(5) A Vox from DB
(6) Being told how much of an encourager I am.
(7) Having lunch with the ladies at church after a funeral. So nice to not have to walk home in the crazy cold.
(8) A good Confirmation class
(9) An awesome DaySpring flash sale! 🙂
(10) Voxing with TM
(11) Starting a Nashville trip countdown with my sis
(12) Texting with my sis
(13) Return of FMF Twitter party after a two week break. I’ve missed these people!!
(14) NDSU four peat!! (I’m a UND fan but will always cheer for ND teams when they are in a championship game etc)
(15) Golden Globes
(16) A great YouthWorkers gathering
(17) A new nativity for my collection from my friend CT! Love it!!!
(18) A late Christmas card with a nice surprise inside
(19) A colleague calling and picking my brain for ideas.
(20) A late Christmas gift from one of my Confirmation students; a pretty bracelet.
(21) Voxing with TM for over an hour
(22) A post of mine being linked to on a friends blog. Thanks Melissa!!
(23) A couple of beautiful above zero (34 actually) days
(24) Finding some great deals at Maurice’s and using a Christmas gift card
(25) One of my Confirmation kiddos parents giving me an awesome compliment
(26) Spending time with my momma
(27) The return of American Idol
(28) A sweet message from another blogger. Thanks CL!
(30) And so many more. (I missed some since I haven’t posted for a few weeks and forgot to post to my phone app)